Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holiday??

Yeah, happy holiday
In these few days, I always feel like eating. I cant stop eating..hmm..delicious
Don't know until when I only open my books. How many days of holiday already = the 4th day.
A lot of programmes in this holiday:
1. Movie - Sunday [ >.< ]
2. go Zi Heng's house - Monday [ ^^ ]
3. Swimming /pizza / QQ - Wednesday [ ]
4. Swimming?? - Thursday [ ] *Whr is my sis*
5. Outing - Friday [ ]


>.< = bye bye
^^ = Successful
= to be confirmed


Cannot sign in to Restaurant City, how sad. Finally I've finished my Naruto comic^^








Cool right~I love you
Just finish watching a Japanese drama - Innocent Love.
Do you know that I got this drama since last year's November?? Sometimes I feel like don't know pick what drama/ movie to watch. Eventually, I pick nothing.
But now, at this moment I am dying to watch Japanese movies. At the same time, I'm afraid that I will change my mind for the next second.
One of my characteristic:
I will really appreciate and dying to own that thing if I love it very much. But when I've already owned that thing I will probably pay less attention on that thing or just put it into a box, keep it nicely and go to find another stuff as my toy/ collection.
*In a nutshell, I change my mind very quickly for an object only*

No comments: