Monday, August 31, 2009

The 10th Day (last day)

Saturday - Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday- MONDAY

Morning
12.00 - 1.00 : Story book
1.01 - 8.40 : Sleeping
9.00 - 9.30 : Breakfast
9.31 - 10.00 : Story book
10.01 - 10.30 : Flying down
10.31 - 11.30 : Reach to destination (Tukang Emas)
11.31 - 12.00 : Hanging around, buy lunch (chicken rice)

Afternoon
12.01 - 12.30 : Flying back
12.31 - 1.00 : Lunch
1.00 - 2.30 : story book
2.31 - 4.30 : Sleeping
4.31 - 5.30 : Computing
5.31 - 6.00 : Bath

Evening
6.01 - 7.00 : Tv (channel 301)
7.01- 7.30 : Dinner
7.31 - 8.00 : Cleaning
8.01 - : Drama, computing, story book




Since today is the last day of holiday, so I read my story till 1 in the morning. Actually, I can continue reading, but I think that is not very good to my health. My mum always reminds us: 11.00 pm 3.00am, you all must be sleeping already. You know let the body to.......


Yesterday, I played Restaurant City till 11pm. The worst thing is I din put 'em to 'est how sad....hope they are ok..haha..I am so cruel


So, how is your holiday? You can see mind. I really get enough rest and fun through this holiday. Hey this will be my second last school holiday in August (Form 4) . I dun think uni got holiday at this moment...I should ask my sis whether she's now in holiday o not.



Get ready for school and back to normal^^

No comments: