Friday, August 28, 2009

The 7th Day

Saturday - Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - FRIDAY - Saturday - Sunday - Monday


Morning

12.00 - 9.00 : Sleeping, dreaming
9.01 - 9.30 : TV (channel 315 *for my mummy)
9.31 - 10.00 : Breakfast
10.01 - 11.00 : Tv (channel 314 *one of my favourites)
11.01 - 12.00 : Story book

Afternoon

12.01 - 2.00 : Drama time, lunch
2.00 - 3.00 : sleep
3.00 - 3.30 : on the way to...
3.31 - 5.00 : Dr. Thian
5.00 - 5.30 : On the way back
5.31 - 6.00 : Computer time

Evening

6.01- 7.00 : Tv (channel 301)
7.01 - 7.30 : Dinner
7.31 - 8.30 : Computer time
8.30 - 9.00 : Bath
9.00 - : Tv, computing, story book, drama



I think today I don have enough time to watch a movie~ Oh man, today is the 7th day (Friday) of holiday; Tuesday have to back to school. Honestly, I don think I am ready yet.... Exam is coming soon. If you think deeper and deeper, SPM is just around the corner...and then what will happen? Do you dare to think about it? Or can you guess whr will you be after 2 years? And see how accurate is your guessing? Hmm..probably NS first. At first, I would like to be in the campsite of East Malaysia as I've been to Sandakan's NS campsite for 3 days. But now, nope and not ANYMORE. I want to stay in Sandakan with my friends. You know, a lot of them are IN..wOow.



As you know or you might not, I have a bit short-sightedness. Today under this dim and gloomy night, I found a (dead *maybe) bird in front of my car park. At first I thought that it was a Frog. Because it is green in colour and I was standing quite far away from it. So I began to feel curious about it as it was not moving. Then I walked toward to the frog and bend down slowly to observe it. Eventually, at the moment I knew it was a bird with green feather, I was like (you will know the answer if you know me) That was a disaster to me. My mum said that was a gorgeous bird..Ohh

No comments: