Saturday - Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - WEDNESDAY - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday - Monday
Morning
12.00 - 6.30 : Sleeping
6.31 - 6. 34 : Toilet
6.35 - 8.00 : Good morning
8.00 - 9.00 : Yumm Yumm
9. 01 - 11.00 : Sleep again
11.01 -12.00 : Computer games, homework
Afternoon
12.01 - 2.00 : Lunch, TV
2.01 - 4.00 : Movie(入验师)
4.00 - 5.00 : Computer, homework
5.01 - 5.30 : Bath
Evening
5.30 - 5.59 : computer games * I won *
6.00 - 7.00 : TV
7.00 - 7.30 : Dinner
7.31 - : to be continued
After Shinning Inheritance, my next Korean drama will be 拜托小姐. This drama is very interesting about a very rich girl.......(watch it)
Finally, I've started to grab a pen and began to write a few words.But I still couldn't control my appetite...
My mum cooking for tonight is extraordinary special. The foods were very simple and yet so delicious.
~ Kakashi sensei, can you be my sensei?? ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment