I felt that I was barely lain down to sleep on my bed when i was being shaken by my mother. Then, I dressed silently, too sleepy to talk, yawning, stretching........
*All these ____ will only happen on the _______ day, but not for last Saturday*
Yeah~ I went to watch HP yesterday with TSM, Ivy, Jane, CS (not CS. Lewis) and later on meet with KM, En and Cl
Before the movie start five of us went to play bowling. That was the first time I tried bowling. My first ball hit most the bottles down and left four more..^^ You have to apply Bernoulli's principle. But a few balls of mine masuk longkang too. Hey, the fee was quite expensive for me (RM 20/h) and you have to pay extra RM 1.60 for the shoes. If you don't have a socks then you have to buy from the counter too.
Guess what, when the movie was end, I met Deepika and her gang. They were actually in the same theater with us, but still I didn't realized it. Lastly, we saw Leng and etc.

In the bowling court

Okashi ee~

She slept when the movie was playing *slap her*

Happy Ending~
For those who haven't watch the movie, I advise you to read the book first. If not you will definitely fall asleep in the half way like them and that will be a waste
I'm lovin it

No comments:
Post a Comment