Saturday - Sunday - Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - SUNDAY- Monday
Morning
12.00 - 9.00 : Sleeping
9.01 - 9.30 : Packing
9. 31 - 10.00 : Breakfast
10.01 - 11.00 : Story book
Afternoon
11.00 - 12.30 : Sleeping
12.31 - 1.00 : Dreaming
1.01 - 5.00 : Computing, story book
5.01 - 5.30 : Bath
5.31 - 6.00 : Computing
Evening
6.01 - 7.00 : Preparing foods
7.01 - 8.10 : Steamboat
8.11 - 8. 30 : Clean up
8.31 - : computing, story book, Tv
Today, I sleep like a pig..NGOHH nGOhhh. I am very happy also, because I can sign in to Restaurant City already. But my restaurant was very dirty and two of my workers are dying. I remember last time I played, I did set them to rest. Do you that, my mail box had 3 messages, but I cant even answer or shot even one of them correctly..
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream~" We had a simple steamboat in the dinning room. Although it was only 4 of us and the other 2 were 'missing' I felt very happy and warm. Tell you what, my neighbour has addicted to burning his grass or maybe the whole garden in his backyard. The smoke always get into every inches of my house. The worst part is our dinning room behind. All of us cannot stand anymore especially my grandmother.

No comments:
Post a Comment