Monday, September 21, 2009

Miley Cyrus

I am in love with her acting, voice, character.

At first when I heard about Hannah Montana, "Oh~ tat girl not interested". But after I watched her movie this morning, I start to admire her. Mayb is juz her character in the movie..oh~ I duno. She's the type of the girl I like(in the movie). I'm not sure whether she's like that in her real life. Hey thr, I am not a lesbian okay!

I love that part when her father asked her to sang for him. I'm so touched. That song was my feeling too. Then the guy in the movie was T-totally hot. The story was pretty cool and I love it very much. I like smth like country story, country feel, fresh air, fresh grass. And then you can ride on a horse to anywhere you like(waterfall??with someone)..but also not too country feel. I don like to feed birds, chickens, get their eggs..yuks

Miley, you rock the house..yeah~

No comments: