Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sHOPPING~

WHO?
Me, Jane, Michelle and also her mummy

Whr??
For Sandakan, mile 4 Indah only

I saw some nice high heel shoes in Maylana, but i am sure that if i bought tos shoes home, my mum is goin to kill me. But i will get smth from thr next time, which WaterShine lipstick. I like the brand since i was young^^I think Jane will buy her dress thr.

Then, i saw IT. I saw a white dress and it was quite cheap man. You know, i have imagined some nice dresses in my head before and which type or colour suite me the best. Wow..i saw it, tat was real, smth lookes like the dresses in my head. I really want to bring it home. Unfortunaly, i din bring it home taday, i am afraid of my mum, i think i should get permission from her. At least i should show the dress to her.

I did told her about the dress and the price was very nice so delicious. But she said "You already have one"! T_T, the style is not the same, do you want me to wear the same style everytime? I'll try my best to prsuade her^^ am I a bad girl?


wHAT ELSE?
yeah~ Jane o si and Michelle o liu tat shop. We saw a high heel shoes too, that thing was really cool, but the price very spicy. So, we gave up^^


Here are some photos to share(if you go out with Jane sure you can take some photos with her hp, i prefer camera, but my sis took it with her)
IN Masarap

cutie scarves =from left Jane, Mine, Michelle








From left Jane , Michelle (lime juice), Mine (Mango juice)

duno how many times alrdy, some still in her phone^^

No comments: