A Day to remember (12 July): For the first time, Madam Shelen likes my comment :)
one of the Pictures taken from Kampung Luanti, where you can get fish massages to enjoy smoother and suppler skin!
Scrolling down to my Facebook news feed, I came across to the Camboree 2012 photo album posted at SM Sung Siew page. (Theme - Teamwork: Our Ultimate Priority)
 |
This is it! The new generation. |
 |
| Travel back to Camboree 2009 *Linked Together As One*, I was the vice treasurer in this annual camp. (first time I joined was in year 2005 *Strive For Excellent*) I still remember my uniform group chose the representatives by picking out randomly through folded pieces of papers. And suddenly, the piece of paper with my name on it popped out! (I love wearing the Camboree T-shirt) |
 |
| PBSM is the head committee (Edward, advisor; Ja, the president; Lok Man & Tracy, vice President; Junan, Secretary; Michelle, vice secretary; Joey, Treasurer) and the following year (2010) will be the Boy's and Girls' Brigade. *proud* |
No comments:
Post a Comment