Monday, July 16, 2012

Choir at SJK(C) Yuk Chin

 Finally, we had a more complete and official group photo with all the choir members. Though not all are permanent members.  So, this was the 3rd time the TESL choir members (permanent) got to perform outside of our college compound. Although we encountered some unexpected changes, I felt relieved when the audiences gave us a round of applause and at that very moment, I was more confident with my voice as I was quite near to the microphone. I guessed everyone felt the same of being more confident part :)

With Madam Anna, our lecturer in charge @ conductor; 3 solo singers, Fadzly, Fidaus & Kristie; PPKM (Pandu Puteri Kadet Malaysia); few men from DPLI & mix mix; PPISMP Tesl. *A big applaud to Kak Raf Fizah for taking this group photo*

                              
                                   Going for rehearsal (13 July) 
Our Destination: SJK(C) Yuk Chin. Enjoying the closeness of so many Chinese around me
Event: Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang (ABC)

I would like to be the model in this picture.

 Before (13/7) and After (14/7)
The place where we stand to sing.

Before (13/7) and After (14/7)
Rehearsal day and Actual day.
My chicken butter rice as dinner at Indo Taste near Giant.

Going to sing! (14 July)

As usual, we were busy with the RED Ribbon.
This is Nicole Nathania Kok who is very artistic and smart. Her grandmother is a Japanese and her father is a Chinese.  

My chicken frost as breakfast.

Long story cut short! *Using newly downloaded Picasa on my Macky to make this* :)

# Be My Guest Ty

No comments: