Sunday, February 21, 2010

Suffocating!!




The star shines so bright that I couldn't resist myself to look at it. I try my best to concentrate on today's lesson, but still I couldn't focus and made things worsen. It took my breath away, I need my oxygen tank. I think I am crazy. WAKE UP!!!
...................................................................................................................................................................
My bro is leaving tonight..same flight with Cason. So, we had our dinner at 5 pm. I prepared 6 chopsticks and 6 spoons for my family. For tomorrow, 6 chopsticks and 6 spoons are more than enough. When will be the next meal of six? Most ppl think that my bro is handsome, very very handsome and so charming. Is he?? Frankly, sometimes he is so annoying. Why? He only hang out with his girlfriend =D After my sis found her soul mate, I hope she wont abandon us ^^

5 comments:

eunice =) said...

HAHA yaloh ur bro always with gf already ><
hopefully man man still can 'choi' us la! yay haha

Tracie said...

sopo!! XD I will bully you as always!!

simpleliciouse said...

Ling x2: Yalor xD
Man(male):who ask you to reeeeaaad my blog..8po =}

Tracie said...

lalat, cannot ar? blow meh?

simpleliciouse said...

BOOOOO!! Not fair o, Update your blog la =)