Last night I had a remarkable dinner with mama, daddy, mummy, pak pak, XinYee Suk Suk, auntie and San San aka Bessy Tai at Ocean Steamboat Restaurant. It was a blast!!
Finally, they fell asleep at 1.20 am. San San did niao niao a bit~
Sweet dream with her Hulk. Whn I look at tis photo, I feel like sleeping too..
She was acting
Obviously, daddy was teaching him to use his cameraaa^^ and we were the only family that left in the restaurant. You can do anything you wan to. For example, running around in the restaurant =D
Daddy was calling someone to help us to take a group photo (the handsome guy above)
She snapped a photo of me by using her handphone ^^
my head so itchy!!
Mummy was enjoying her ice-cream, vanilla flavour which was the only flavour that left out!!
I was forcing her to smile~
What are you looking at..huh~
Suk suk was trying to ''peace out'' in front of the cam....jkjk
Woots..tonight's gonna be a good night
=.='' dont knw how to take picture one
I still wanna EAATTT, dont take it away from me~
I did tat on purpose ^^
I will post the group photos in my next post (most probably on next week) as I havent transfer into my com yet..Thank you for spending your specious time with me. All of you did found out the missing puzzles in my mind and give me strength to overcome all the obstacles, let me to continue my journey of life with joy.
~CT~

1 comment:
ARgh!! I dislike you!! I wanna eat too!! But nice post anyway, tell me about it in your next post. X)
Post a Comment