Friday, February 26, 2010

Bessy Tai~

I post this for you, sista. She came to our house this afternoon( 27/02). At night we are goin to hav a dinner with suk suk and pak pak them. Dont worry, I will snap some photos for you to see =D She asked us a few times bout: whrs fei pak pak? Man Man jie jie lea? Shew Wing goh goh lea?





Finding for sweets !!


She likes to feel the cold temperature ^^









That was a glucose drink. She kept filling the cup with water!!





She wanted to play this, but I took it away from her..so lazy to put it back >.<








She ignored me =.=





Searching for some broadgames. For example, puzzles




Yes?? San..




I asked her to show her teeth =)





Puzzles time !!




She kept holding tat..buut buut!!



Posting!! Showing off her BEN 10



As usual~





What!!




Looking at her mum~





I know, you'll love this =)




Hehe xD
Hope you enjoy!!











1 comment:

Tracie said...

I'm so glad, cuz grandma must be very happy to see them. =)
Oi, your post very fatt hao leh~