Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thinking of you

"I'm thinking of you."

"Who?"

"Not you." =.=

Neorago~On..on...on..only for you

Recently, we keep discussing about this song-"It's you". I like YeSung ne~^^


That's what you get when you let your heart win, whao


Although this is not her new song, but still i love it very much. Paramore so YAY, so COOL COOL COOL

A lot to do today. My Malay teacher suddenly asked me to have my oral test on tomorrow. I haven't get ready yet, i never think of it, never. "Hey, tomorrow is my turn to take the oral test, yay, I'm so glad" (*ATTENTION plz* this words would never come out from my mouth). Aiks, gotta memorise it and find a fat guy picture as i am choosing the topic on ''obesity". Special thanks to LoTz's book. Whose darling?^^

Next, havta type out the full and complete name list for Camboree. There are about 190 names to type. "Wait for me until i finish typing the obes, n.a.m.e.s."

Last? i think so, and that is non other than the slide show competition for science and vocational week. "Don't 4gt to burn it into a CD ar..."

All the works shown above havta admit by TOMORROW. I haven't count in my homework and other jobs that havta admit later on.Hmm...duno until when i only can watch the movies in my com and Hong Kong drama without skipping or missing out any part.



P.S: I typed these on Wed nite actually

No comments: