Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm BACk ( Senior camp brief edition)

Yoz, lazy to tell you how i survive in these two weeks holiday. But i will briefly tell you the senior training camp tat I've joined from 10th-13th of June first. Do you guys still rmb the Junior Camp in March? Ya, i had promised you to upload the photos, but i think i hav to delay it again. Be patient, I WILL POST the photos from both of the camp, when i get the photos from the senior camp.

Hehe, once again i am the committee in this memorable camp and i am doing the registration too. because Captain Raymond said that i am experienced in this. This time i'm not with Philip( as he is one of the campers), but with Augus. Oh, i am so lazy to take the job. Aiks, hav to write a report dim. I mean the camp report. Nvm, i hope tat i can persuade Lisa to do it with the reason '' mayb this is your last report ''^^
I've learnt different things from this camp. Hey, my SKIN COLOUR is as black as charcoal now. Do you now what, every day i only SLEPT for 3.30 hours only and my uRINEis yellow green in colour. I am completely tired, muscles pain, lacking of water and rest. But all of these nonsenses are worthy and i will never ever regret for taking part in this camp.

This is the first time i meet the members from 5th sdk Boys eg Kenneth Chaw (let me think of Kenneth Fan, Michelle's bro), Charlene (the ghost), Nathaniel (who is willing to jog with me at 4.30am on the 13th after i jogged with CVL), Tay Pei Czee (finally i got the chance to go camping with her after primary 5), and two more gals. I suddenly 4gt their names one of them looks alike with Tay and the other had lent her pail to me on the 1oth. She rmb me as i am the one tat other ppl had failed to 抬me for twice to pass through the hole (an outdoor game like spider web). I believe tat most of you have been played b4. If still cant get it, i will show to you from the photo.

pls W.A.I.T for the complete edition

No comments: