Wednesday, December 23, 2009

tats the way u are

thEy found him in peace~

I'd been through a lot of first time in this holiday...and those first times would be my last time to be the first time. That means no more 1st time, but will be the 2nd time and so on. I will b missing tos first times.

On 19th of Dec,

Morning:
First time i learnt how to drive; first time I drove on the highway and back to the drving department; first time my driving couch spent me to eat breakfast; first time i told my fren bout all these drivng stuff; first time I get my lisence L; first time my dad asked me hw was the first try.

Afternoon:
First time my fren concern bout me whether i gt gastric o not coz i dint took my lunch and went to Basel; first time i practice for praise and worship; first time i sang in a band.

Night:
First time I saw ppl caroling (live show) in Ser Ern's house. Actually i am not goin thr, but her mum asked me so I joined. First time I wrote emcees script for x'mas party; first time I wrote the script until 1 am.

hmm..i cant finish here, but i'll continue next time bout my first time

On 20th night, i dreamt bout a sunglass bcoz Esmond lost his on the x'mas party. I know exactly hw it feels like whn u lost ur baby.

On 21th night, I dreamt bout eating goldfish while we go camping bcoz Kate got a goldfish as her birthday present from her parents.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

wahaha! what stupid dreams you have!! XD
First times are important, you should write them down with feelings too~ =)

simpleliciouse said...

dont want tell u how i feel mah..nyahahaha