Thursday, December 17, 2009

long time no see

I have a lot of things to tell you....but i cant tell you the whole story now (not enough time)

Right, I tell you what is in my mind now

1. chemistry homework
2. Physic homework
3. chritmas party's meeting
4. party at Ser Ern's house (caroling)
5. Daddy is coming back now, he'll reach home at bout 12midnight
6. Script for the chirtmas party
7. Being the MC for this year's christmas party
8. Avatar
9. My message

I am kinda frustrating, nervous, happy, exciting, curious and unease. Everything are up and down now. I can feel the changes of my heartbeat and tat was fun and amazing. We as human being have a lot of feelings. We can sense things..we know the diffrences. I dont know how to explain it..its kinda cute and so magical. How can we know our own feelings?

-I believe in you-

No comments: