A new semester, a new start, a new change, new resolutions, and most of all keeping a hopeful heart.
SMILE :D
To start of something new, I've decided to change the look of the notice board in front of my desk! Well, that's one of the things that I'll look at everyday, isn't it?
This was a handmade, cut and paste design :) I got the inspiration from the internet and had been using this for almost 2 years. I like to keep my reading corner greenly as it is not only symbolizes nature but also can improve reading ability!
Here is the new look of my notice board! Although I just covered the old one with a present wrapper, it did bring out a great and positive effect. I love the present wrapper very much with combination of motivational quotes, nature quotes, soft colours and natural figures to produce a calming effect. Well, I will get ready some inspiring quotes on opposite colour papers to decorate the right side and cover the bottom border. Again, I'm very much likely to keep the greenery vision :)
The Reasons are.........
- Green symbolizes nature and the natural world.
- Green represents tranquility, good luck, health, and jealousy.
- Researchers have also found that green can improve reading ability. Some students may find that laying a transparent sheet of green paper over reading material increases reading speed and comprehension.
- Green has long been a symbol of fertility and was once the preferred color choice for wedding gowns in the 15th-century. Even today, green M & M's (an American chocolate candy) are said to send a sexual message.
- Green is often used in decorating for its calming effect. For example, guests waiting to appear on television programs often wait in a “green room” to relax.
- Green is thought to relieve stress and help heal. Those who have a green work environment experience fewer stomachaches.
- Consider how green is used in language: green thumb, green with envy, greenhorn.
And most importantly, love nature, stay close to nature,
and that from which its loveliness arises ✿
http://psychology.about.com/od/sensationandperception/a/color_green.htm
#Be My Guest. Ty✭

No comments:
Post a Comment