Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I spread my wings

Oh~ please..stop polluting the air, our MOTHER EARTH. I CAN'T BREATH anymore..not only me, but is everyone. I think you are suffering from fresh air just like everyone else ...can't you feel it too? Do you have lungs? Or you are just a freak. I am asking you question, answer me!!! If you are too selfish, consider your own health..just stop the pollution!!! Thank you..






I have stories to tell, but i don't know whr to start. Right, this is one of the pictures that i'd taken from Sahabat Beach Resort (YLs & NCOs Retreat) and yes, that's my hand!! I feel so calm when I look at the picture. hmm..not goin to tell you what happened there first. Yes, there were accidentS, unexpected of course, which almost 'dig out the hearts' of some ppl..haha. Want to know more? It's okay, it's alright now..



I let Him to choose the path for me

No comments: