''Tai Tsui Yng, thank q so much for d beautiful backdrop! And most importantly I believe d message behind d celebration was efficiently delivered. Pls help me to thank Chak on my behalf. It's been a pleasure to work wif both of u. Well done!''
''This is the 1st time you handle this kind of job, inexperienced. But you still did it very well. All of them love it very much. After so many years, this is the first year I felt that I really did it. I also don't know why I will choose both of you, mayb it's the will of God!''
Miss Zoe Chong Yiing Yiing
''well done Tsui Yng Tai a.k.a ICT :) ''
Michelle aka IMF
''well done Tsui Yng Tai a.k.a ICT :) frm ISA* (* was added so that michelle won't sue me of copyright issues. pls and tq) ''
''best backdrop ever!! =] ''
''we'll always help each other out''
Arjunan aka ISA
''yea... the Easter celebration was a blast :D except for some of the speeches -.-''
Leng
''nice lerr..tis is the first year n the first time i put my effort on the school events background....''
Catherine
'' you are not doing it alone, but we are doing it together''
Chuu Fong
'' the backdrop will be finished on time..no matter what''
Joyce
'' Gambateh, YNG!!! N 2moro sit back n watch me sing to u la...:)''
Clement
'' wah the backdrop so nice o..very nice..not bad''
Miss Grace & Miss Tseu
'' If I were you, I will definitely cry. Luckily I not in charge of the backdrop and banner!''
Mariani
'' pls tell us what happened, we won't tell the others''
Dewina
'' I can help you out, if you need me''
Yan
'' Tis year's is better than last year's..I 4gt how's last year's one ''
''Don't tear it off..it breaks my heart''
''I really love the cross''
''wait!! Let me take some more pictures 1st''
''This is the best celebration ever''
Voices
Some obstacles BEFORE THE PREPARATION:
On Thursday, Miss Grace and Miss Tseu fetch me to buy some insufficient materials. We walked under the rain, waste time to find the parking slot and lost in the old building. I'm very sorry to trouble them, I couldn't blame the others but myself..Miss Tseu asked me don't stand under the rain but she herself was standing under the rain. She was indeed a caring teacher. After that they planned to eat KFC but Grace was afraid ltr we couldn't finish it..I cried after I came back to school from Wisma Sandakan..my tears were very naughty, I didn't ask em to come out but they still want to..I hate my tears I hate my ugly tearful face. Luckily only 4 of them saw my ugly tears. They were so supportive. I never thought that thy care bout me that much and say those touching yet supportive words to me. I blame myself for making them so worry bout me. I am useless and so troublesome all the time..Thank you as they didn't give up on me and willing to stand by me until the end. I dont understand why are thy still willing to support a person like me..I am not that good..
It's worth to sacrifice my time to sleep at Thursday midnight. That was my 1st time to stay awake for the whole night..I din't even take a minute to close my eyes..I was very stressful at that time. I stayed bac at school until 5.3o pm *thx to my bro who was willing to fetch me and 5 of my frens home and also wait me for another half an hour* Immediately after I back to my home, I ate dinner and went off to tt. After tt, I had to finish all the housework thn only I can do my own stuff *I knw I shouldn't complain bout it* I was hypersonic whn I realized tat it was 3.44 am and I haven't finish all the drawings and cuttings yet. I learnt from my mistakes. Usually I will cry, but I din't. I am so glad I dint cry for the second time ..Mayb it's becoz I knw tat cry will not change anything but wasting time only or bcoz of that caring message. My heart jumped hyperactively whn I received the message asking hw was the backdrop and the progress. I felt calm whn I knw tat they still support me and care bout me..
hav to pause here..will continue in my next post. I was trying to express my feeling on that day and make a thank you list here..but it's time for me to go for GB meeting. Anyway, I will draft it 1st, giv one to Miss Chong *you will get a cert* and type it here...
I'll get by, I'll survive, when the world's crushing down, when I fall and hit the ground, don't you try to stop me, I won't cry
~ Alice ~

1 comment:
How come you didn't thank Mummy, I heard she was helping you do something backdrop thingy last time talked to her on the phone..
And, how come you didn't thank your sis. Without your sis, won't have you Tai Tsui Yng. =P
Post the pictures of that backdrop la, I'm curious.
Post a Comment