Friday, March 26, 2010

Call me Phalanges


My life in March was so colourful..but I am so dumb all the time~ I am very dumb. I think I accidentally deleted some photos of me doin kerja amal for Moral projects and some photos which I took for the board of Volleyball club in curriculum time..urghhh how blind I am. I HATE MY STUPIDNESS..why am I being so stupid all the time?? As for my tests results, I left 1 mark for Physics to get an A and other subjects mostly C and B...urghhhh!! If compared my results with Junan's one..is like hell and heaven. He got 100 for 3 subjects...oh gosh, his results are so perfect!! Next I wonder how I get invlove in the school Easter Celebration and I am incharge of making the backdrop and banner. Do you know how 'artistic' am I??? Ask me to design wah..and 9th April is the celebration aldry..urghh..This time we are goin to do a banner not only for this year's celebration but for every years' celebration. So, we hav to do it very well, not even a mistake!!

Well, the BGB Games Days have started alrdy. Last year I was in Crusader(white) = loss, this year in Fortress (black) = unknown. The war between CRUSADER and FORTRESS!! The Games Days will last for 3 weeks only as for the 1st week, we had football and tug of war; 2nd week, basketball and captain ball; 3rd and the last week, badminton and table tennis...FORTRESS GO GO GO!!!!

In the holiday:

  1. I joined a camp
  2. Play badminton for 3 hours and go Restaurant Hao Mui Tao to hav our lunch. Guess what, that lunch cost us RM98.60 for 8 person!!
  3. Went back to school do kerja amal and library thing
  4. Went to Junan's house to compose a song for English literature

Photos of the month:


Basketball (boys)

Captain ball (girls)


Chi Hwa badminton court -Junan-



Pro -Clement boy-


-Michelle-


Junan's house -Ivan zai-





DANGER IN SCHOOL






Decorating the school wall. Reward = free dink


Acting as if he is arranging the books
-perkembagan diri-

Kerja Amal -Alam sekitar-


We made the whole place dirty and picked up the rubbish again



So suffering -Samuel-



-Wilson-



Enjoying ur breakfast?? -MinKet aka Yeah Lau-



Studying for piano theory exam -Kevin-






So hot -Boon Tjen-



-Chia Chia-



-Su Su-



her underwear =D









Putting off the fire


A very successful Camp fire






Caught ya -April-



She did put into her mouth!!



My group



Love her expression



Love his expression



That's not my cap


On the way to Mini Zoo


My sleeping bag!!!!

Start from next Wednesday, mum will be off to Australia until 12th April. So, daddy will come bac 1st then my bro. NOTE: I dont want to cook!! Hope my dad won't ask me to cook...Looking forward to Easter Celebration(my banner), GB inter squad Drill competition (I think my squad will not win *I DON WANT TO BE THE COMMANDER*) and mayb Badminton Competition (mix double with pro Clement)

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I like the girl on the most right in the last photo.