Sunday, January 3, 2010

the day before school reopen for year 2010

The night sky is wrapped in clouds, even the moon seems covered with cotton. The moon is nowhere to be seen. Do you know why?

Because I am tired and lethargic, so my moon fall asleep too. I will be covered by my blanket soon..

In the morning we went for badminton for 3hours again and thn lunch at 1/2 mile market with Ajunan, Jeremie, Leng, cvs, Zheng, Michelle, Nana and Janny. But Janny went back earlier and cant hav lunch with us. This time we ate chicken rice only as our favourite store is closed. After that, I straightly went to GB meeting. We had captain ball with the boys and our team got the second place. Don't think that I am so professional..wah..2nd place, not bad. Actually, I am helpless in my team as I am too drowsy at the moment. If not, I will play like a leopard.


I like to make myself feel so tired for the whole day, so that I won't hav a sleepless night. I hope that today will be the end of my sleepless night.

~bring it on, school days~

No comments: