Friday, May 15, 2009

On Top of The World

Current music: Jesse McCartney's songs



What is in my head: This is not the end YET



Coming soon: 1. Go cinema watch Angels & Demons (2molo)
in May 2. Rehearsal for Chamber Strings (2molo)
3. Performance for '' (the day after 2molo)
4. Next GB meeting (coming Thursday)
5. Decorate our class (coming Thursday)
6. Cleaning up the school library (coming Thursday)
7. Cleaning up the school library again (next next Thursday)
8. Meeting for Senior Camp (unknown)
9. Next Camboree meeting (unknown)



I'm felling quite moody when the day started and a student's life you know, almost everything is related to school. So, is that mean l am happy in school? Ya, kind of. After the exam, most of the teachers aren't teaching and absent too. So, we're just spending our time talking and doing nonsense, waste of time only. Besides, l also don't feel like studying, mayb 50/50 like that. But if l start to study, other ppl might think that l am a weirdo. Because l seldom do revision in front of them.

Back to the point. I am happy because of the strings practise yesterday. I enjoyed playing in the chamber strings just like you're being in an orchestra. Until now, those pieces are still playing cheerfully in my head. I am flying in the blue blue sky, following the flow of the music and being excited for the next journey.

Actually l was born ed in a complicated family. I mean the pass of my family was very complicated and was so puzzled. Especially my grandma, she has some relationship problems with some of my relatives. Recently, l can feel that she's feeling so alone all these days. If she's not happy, then it will actually brings disaster to the whole family. Now, my grandma is falling sick and so disappointed after she heard of those fresh whole new unexpected bad news about........Oh, i just advise them to be more mature in my heart and don't poison the life of the person who care about you. I feel very blank when l look into her eyes.

I hope that my own family members will bring laughter to her again as all of you are coming back this holiday.


- reading Naruto 'On top of the world'

No comments: