Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One week holiday~

One week holiday enough for me to do

A. my study
B. my school works
C. my homework
D. finised all the movie that i had downlaoded b4
E. Sleep
F. Sports
G. Story books
H. EAT
I. Watch drama
J. ( blank)
K. Camping

A / C / B

WRONG! Oh no~ i tell you what. Someone out thr steal my study mood. What can you help? Oh, a lots. But the most important thing is help me call the detective (Conan), inspectors all that see if they can find someone wearing the invisible cloth which he/she steals from Harry Potter
and a lot of my study mood hiding inside the cloth.

D

hrm...okay. But that's impossible for me to finish all. It is too many in the cargo dear

E

Sry, for sure i will go to sleep for a few hours a day. But not the whole holiday^^Plz study the question carefully

F

I'll zip my mouth for tis part. Bcoz i never go to sport since all of them left me behind after the Chinese New Year . Oh ya..except in the Junior Camp a few days ago* I love it( the story will be published soon, It is too long babe)

G

Ya..read story books everynight before i go to sleep. That's fasinating! But now everytime i read a story book then i will think of my study. I have the time to read story books why dont i go and study for my school?

H

NOPE, i dont eat much. I'm that kind of person that know hw to control my own appetite.

I

ei? Almost same as 'D', skip this one

J

*BLANK* Plz fill i the blank with the most suitable words. [100 m]

K

Perfect choice! CAMPING is what i want now....hurray


10.21 pm still thinking about the Junior Camp and hope to have outdoor activities with my friends

1 comment:

Yanyanhulala said...

u are so funny man!..."skip this part"..haha...