I want to study for my test but i haven't finish my homework
List of works:
1. Bio peka
2. Add math
3. Math
4. History
5. Malay
Ah~ all these have to pass up by 2molo. Add math is driving me crazy. Sis, come back and teach me. Then i'll have my chemistry test on Friday. How am i goin to study? I have sitted for my biology and moral test this week and i have to pass up the school magazine works on this Friday. Not finish yet, i have work to do with the school library because they are less of people although i am not the member of the school library. I won't get extra marks for these. How about Girls' Brigade? Every Sunday got meeting( 11am- 4.45pm) . Now we are preparing for the Junior Camp on this coming March and we have to practice drama for Easter Celebration on this April. Actually i love drama, but there are too many things to do. I'm not a robot, i'm just an ordinary person. This coming Sturday, i have to go for Hari Belia Meeting 8am - 1pm. One more thing, violin lessons. But i love violin and this will be an entertainment for me. My teacher knows me very well too and that will brighten my days.
How am i goin to get through this?
I understand everyone have to go through this. Is just i'm not used to it. Now i know, form 4 and above cannot compare to form 3 and below. I am waiting for myself to finish all these things one by one; step by step. I'll wait for that moment and i hope that i have the opportunity to watch the movies and dramas that i have downloaded. Without the movies, i am about to out of control.

No comments:
Post a Comment