As for me, that's nth special. I'm chinese mah:)
1.30 a.m: I went to sleep. If my mum is here, Mmhh....she will be scolding me now...hehe. But, it is good to be well taken care by other ppl. That's very sweet~
6.00 a.m: I woke up from my sweet dream. I felt disappointed, because i didn't wake up at 4.00 a.m to study my history. I slept back to continue my dream.
7.30 a.m: I woke up suddently. But then, i continued to sleep
8.30 a.m: Finally, i woke up. Then, i had my breakfast and fed my dog...grrrr...waou..waou
9.15 a.m: I watched one episode Hong Kong drama,与敌同行 and planned to study later.
10.00 a.m: I felt tired, so i went to sleep AGAIN...ZZZZzzzz......
11.15 a.m: A phone call wake me up. Mariani was on the phone and she told me that she was coming to fetch me nw. * What? too early for me..2pm only time mah...so, no time to study luu:(
11.45a.m -1.30pm: We went to yam cha 1st. Then, i saw him in black. Later on, duno whr to go; duno what 2 do.* so silly, like so po thr.
( I want to go home.....i dun want to go to teacher's house. Wasting my time only)
1.30 pm: We went to Teacher Kaslia's house. Woww...so many ppl thr, but i din't any classmates thr:( What to do? E.A.T! We ate malay's food thr. Mmhhh....nice and quite deliciouse...not bad!
2.00 p.m: Yay! The gang of genius( Arjunan, Jeremy, Leng....)was here. Do you know that Arjunan and Jeremy ya both of them get frist place in the class with a percentage of 91.XX? It was the 1st to have TWO/DOUBLE NO.1 in the class! Happy...and relax. We watched Ratatullie* I don't know hw 2 spell lerr..hehe. I don't know hw many times i've watched it, but still i like it.
2.30 p.m- 5.oop.m: Ivy and Michelle were in the house;)The gang of ??( Phang, Adeline and Micky) was here! Hehe...we went to playground to play. They said very childish, but i don't care about it. That was so much fun! Mariani ya, she is a very tall girl(17+cm) BUT, she's afraid of the sunlight. Can you imagine such a tall, big and a girl who knows karate is afraid of the sunlight? Vey funny isn't it? We sang any type of songs and had a great plus++ enjoyable time thr ^^
Ofcoz, at 5 o'clock i arrived to my lovely home. Ah~ i'm back. 并且跟这首''我回来了-蔡旻佑''的歌的感觉一样





No comments:
Post a Comment